PDF Creator Software Program + Adobe Acrobat Reader 7.0
The PDFCreator CD contains the PDFCreator program. The PDFCreator turns any windows program in to a PDF machine. By creating a 'virtual printer' the PDFCreator makes it possible to 'print' a PDF file from any program that uses windows printing.
* Create PDFs from ANY program that is able to print to a printer
* Security: Encrypt PDFs and protect them from being opened, printed etc.
* Add PASSWORDS to your PDF files
* Send generated files via eMail
* Create more than just PDFs: PNG, JPG, TIFF, BMP, PCX, PS, EPS
* AutoSave files to folders and filenames based on Tags like Username, Computername, Date, Time etc.
* Merge multiple files into one PDF
Includes Adobe Acrobat Reader 7.0
EASILY MERGE PDF FILES
- Choose which PDF files you want merged
- You choose which order you want them
- Choose the Name of the new PDF file
EASILY SPLIT PDF FILES
- Choose the PDF file you want split
- You choose how you want them split
- single pages
- every 'n' pages
- even pages
- odd pages
- choose destination file
- Choose the Name of the new PDF files
The PDFCreator makes PDF files compatible with the free Adobe Acrobat Reader. Acrobat Reader 6.0 is included as a courtesy and we are registered and authorized distributors with permission from Adobe Systems.
SPECIAL BONUS !!!!
OFFICE SUITE SOFTWARE
This software reads and writes Microsoft Office documents (including .doc, .xls, & .ppt). This also makes it very easy to upgrade, and to receive and/or exchange documents with others.
Powered by SUN MICROSYSTEMS
A new approach to office productivity software
OpenOffice.org 1.1 gives you everything you'd expect in office software. You can create dynamic documents, analyse data, design eye-catching presentations, produce dramatic illustrations, and open up your databases. You can publish your work in Portable Document Format (.pdf), and release your graphics in Flash (.swf) format - without needing any additional software. OpenOffice.org 1.1 is now available for more users than ever, with support for complex text layout (CTL) languages (such as Thai, Hindi, Arabic, and Hebrew) and vertical writing languages.
If you're used to using other office suites - such as Microsoft Office - you'll be completely at home with OpenOffice.org 1.1. However, as you become used to OpenOffice.org 1.1, you'll start to appreciate the extras that make your life easier. You can of course continue to use your old Microsoft Office files without any problems - and if you need to exchange files with people still using Microsoft Office, that's no problem either.
Works with Windows 95, 98, NT, ME, XP !!!
Use it the same as you would Excel, Word, and PowerPoint