Be The Ball-An Audio Recording For Better Golf
The sports psychologists have been coaching golfers on mental techniques such as relaxation, visualization, and swing cues for years and have been stressing that the sport is 90% mental. Be The Ball is a 40-minute compilation of these techniques in an easy to use format. Benefits realized from the tape include learning to relax and focus before each shot, freeing your mind from last second adjustments, being able to swing freely with confidence and utilizing a simple way to determine the speed of a putt.
Be The Ball is the creation of a weekend golfer striving to improve his game and bring the practice range swing to the golf course. This 40-minute recording uses relaxation, visualization and auditory cues to provide the listener with the pre-shot skills that will improve scores. Some of the benefits you will realize:
* Learn to relax and focus before each shot
* Develop a routine to get into the "Zone"
* Free your mind from last second adjustments
* Teach yourself to swing freely and confidently
* Discover an easy way to determine the speed of a putt
* Practice your mental game while relaxing
* Incorporate positive talk into your golf game
Golf Magazine, August 2000
This useful 40-minute tape will help you subconsciously take control of your movements. Rating: 4 Stars
T&L Golf Magazine (Jan/Feb 2001)
Be the Ball is a helpful guide to the cerebral side of golf.(T&L Golf Magazine (Jan/Feb 2001))