Profitable Crafts Volume 4
Have literally hundreds of sales people selling your crafts for you!
Provided by a published designer
with over 15 years experience!
Learn exactly how you can increase your craft sales and profits by creating your very own product catalogs, and by recruiting others to sell your products for you!
If you have a hard time selling, but still enjoy making arts and crafts related items, then why not have all the fun you want while letting others do the selling for you? In this issue of profitable crafts you learn exactly how to do just that.
You can even obtain orders by passing just one single catalog around. I'm going to show you how this trick can not only increase your orders, but how it will also provide valuable feedback that you can use to improve your products and business!
Even if you don't have much time to devote to making crafts, I show you how you too can profit from catalog sales without needing to produce a single product of your own.
Discover All Of These Wonderful Techniques And More...
* There is one mistake that could be quite costly that you should never make when creating your catalogs. Learn what this mistake is, and how not to make it.
* Discover the best way to layout your catalogs products the first time, to ensure that your catalogs look professional while providing a wide variety of your best selling items.
* Sometimes creating a brochure would be your better choice, learn the reason why.
* Did you know that one mistake in shipping can not only cause you to loose profits, but also sales?
* Discover two affordable programs that make catalog creation a breeze. No need for expensive desktop publishing software!
* Although you may not be able to provide samples of your products, I share with you some extremely cheap gift items that you can still provide with your catalogs to help increase your sales even more, and to help gain trust of those that receive your catalogs.
* Learn a successful method that will guarantee you a steady stream of new contacts that you can mail your catalogs to, without the cost of expensive contact database lists that sometimes run hundreds of dollars.
* Learn about the "Crazy Catalog" game, and how just one catalog can generate you sales from as many as 20 different people! By using one catalog instead of 20, you greatly reduce your printing costs without loosing out on sales.
* Create the perfect one-dollar catalog full of one-dollar items, without needing to create a single product! I share with you my source for obtaining wonderful craft kits that are as low as .24 cents per kit!
* Learn step-by-step exactly how to start recruiting others to sell for you, with a sales team that is not only happy about promoting for you, but that will help you gain new sales team members as well!
* Learn what type of kit to provide your sales force, to help them get off to a successful start.
* Discover how to host the perfect home party, and feel free to share these tips with your sales team members and hostesses.
* How would you like a sales force that stretches out across the nation! Learn why having an online presence would be the best business decision you could make to ensure the fast growth of your sales team!
It doesn't matter if you don't have a single day's worth of sales experience, the methods in this manual makes selling your products easier than ever.