The Occupational Adventure Guide sm
PUT THE POWER OF PASSION TO WORK FOR YOU!
What if there were a resource that could give you more energy to put into achieving success in your career, increase your confidence, and even feed the persistence it takes to make great things happen? Would you be interested?
What if that same resource could decrease the stress in your life, and even had the potential to enhance your relationships with the people around you?
And what if - on top of all of that - it simply made life more fun?
That resource is PASSION, and it's out there for everybody including YOU. And best of all, it's within reach!
Sounds great, right? And yet, 80% of all people in the workforce are ignoring this incredible resource. Worse yet, most of them will do absolutely nothing about it.
Don't be one of them!
The Occupational Adventure Guide: A Travel Guide to the Career of Your Dreams gives you the tools you need to create a career that makes you feel vibrant and alive!
This e-book reveals the secret to busting out of that rut and creating a career that lights you up. With a step-by-step, common sense, no-nonsense approach it will help you find clarity, take action, get traction, and make it happen.
The Occupational Adventure Guide shows you how to:
- Find your passion.
- Identify what lights you up at a core level.
- Bring more passion into your current work.
- Identify multiple career paths that will maximize your passion.
- Keep yourself from saying no to possibilities too soon.
- Start moving towards a change even if you can't make it right now.
- Identify your fears and find ways to move past them.
- Create a system to maximize motivation and keep you moving forward.
- Map out a path to turn your dreams into reality.
- Identify both internal and external obstacles and find ways to overcome them.
- Evaluate career possibilities without defaulting to "No."
- Identify and leverage both internal and external resources to propel you forward.
- Keep yourself accountable and moving forward.
- Take consistent, persistent action.