Business Requirements Template
The Business Requirements Specification is used to capture current and future needs of an organization. Business Analysts use this to captures WHAT is required. Software Developers then take these requirements and determine HOW these needs are to be met.
This template pack includes a 24-page Business Requirements Specification, Use Case, Requirements Traceability Matrix and Data Model templates in Microsoft Word, Excel and Visio.
Use this Business Requirements Specification to:
1. Establish what needs to change in order for the business to achieve its objectives
2. Determine what information is needed to support the organization's business activities and to measure its performance
3. Define the requirements for change at a high-level
4. Define and quantify the benefits of the proposed changes
5. Identify opportunities for providing new products and services
Introduction, Organization Profile and Scope
General Business Requirements
Business Requirement table for capturing inputs, outputs, flow of events, operations, error handling, and other functional items
Use Case for capturing business process
Business Data Model
Business Improvements and Impacts