- - If you are just starting out, then Money Magic for Musicians (MMFM) is crucial to your development of wealth building money habits long before the financial pitfalls of life arise.
- - If you have been working for a few years but not feeling like you are prospering, then MMFM is exactly what you need to get on track. By prospering I dont mean the accumulation of consumer goods like cars, clothes, equipment, a high-rent apartment, or an extravagant lifestyle. I am talking about real assets like money in the bank, and a lifestyle that allows you to accumulate more of it!
- -If every year you find yourself deeper and deeper in debt, then MMFM (along with will power) will get you back on the road to prosperity.
- -Even if you have huge success, MMFM is essential to making sure that you keep some of the money that youve made. The techniques learned are applicable whether you make $15,000 in one year or $2 million.
- -If you have been working for 20 years and feel like you have very little to show for it its not too late to turn things around! MMFM is just the remedy you need.
MMFM is essentially a financial handbook for your entire artistic career. However, the absolute best way to benefit from the knowledge, is to apply it immediately and dont stop for the rest of your life!!
In this thorough e-book you will learn all of these essential wealth-building techniques:
1) Learn my 9 Axioms of how to become financially independent, and therefore creatively independent.
2) Learn how to create a monthly budget that allows you to save money. This is the first step to freeing up your creativity.
3) Learn the basics of saving and investing for the future that I learned while in corporate America, so that you don''t end up broke in your later years. Ill show you how to get your retirement on track with simple steps that you can take TODAY.
4) Learn how self-employed artists should handle their taxes so that you can stay out of tax trouble. Note: If you achieve any success in the entertainment world, unpaid taxes will be your downfall if you dont get it right!
5) Learn how to use credit cards responsibly and how to avoid the many traps the companies use to legally extort money from you. I even show you the inside scoop on how to take advantage of those Play Now, Pay Later offers from major music chains like Sam Ash and Guitar Center.
6) If you have fallen into credit card debt, I will also show you the steps to take to get back on the road to prosperity.
7) Learn about the essential insurance plans you will need to protect what you have now and hopefully all that is coming your way in the future.
8) Learn the many advantages of keeping your credit clean. Clean credit is the self-employed artists best friend. It will save you tens of thousands of dollars over your lifetime.
Those artists who decide not to bother with getting their financial house in order risk a great deal: constant cash flow problems; a retirement solely based upon Social Security- -if it is still around; creativity that is stifled by financial burdens; potentially severe financial setbacks due to unforeseen health issues; the accumulation of debilitating credit card debt.