Content Marketing 101
Content is king. Learn how to use content as a marketing tool to inform and engage people with the goal of turning them into customers.
It's not about direct sales to increase your bottom line; it's about using information to show customers and potential customers that your company can provide value they need to enhance their lives in some way. It's an indirect sales method that can turn customers into consistent clients ...
Content marketing should be used by all businesses, especially ones that live in the digital space. By sharing content, you are encouraging a form of two way communication. Not only do you want people to become customers, you want them to become an active community of clients that use your company consistently.
Creating content can take time and effort away from other things you could be doing for your business. It's definitely not a magic pill that you can use to experience instant profit making results. It is however a very valuable process you can use multiple times to build your business ...
What you'll learn
- Chapter 1: What is Content Marketing?
- Chapter 2: Why Content Marketing?
- Chapter 3: Types of Content Marketing
- Chapter 4: Curating vs. Creating Content
- Chapter 5: Use Content to Get Leads
- Chapter 6: Content Marketing and Social Media
- Chapter 7: Conclusion
- And Much More!
- Includes Sales Page - Yes
- Includes Download Page - Yes
- Other Included Pages - Squeeze Page
- Notable Reseller Extras - eCover, Graphics
- Resale Rights - Yes
- Master Resale Rights - Yes
- Private Label Rights - No
- Giveaway Rights - Yes (without MRR)
- Offered as a Bonus - Yes
- Full Product Copyrights - No
- Full Graphic Copyrights - No
- May Modify Product - Yes (sales materials only)
- Packaged with Other Products - Yes
- Added to Paid Membership Websites - Yes
- Added to Free Membership Websites - No
- May Publish Offline - Yes
- May Sell on Auction Websites - No