Easy Product Creation
Discover how you can create and market a quality eBook by correctly doing the research and avoiding the the common mistakes.
These days it's pretty easy to be an author. No longer do you have to send off a manuscript to a publisher and hope they choose your book out of the thousands submitted yearly. Nope - you can write whatever you want and self publish it on many different sites, with Amazon being one of the most popular. But keep in mind being an author and publishing has become easy, but that does not mean you are going to sell your ebooks. So what can you do to make sure your ebook sells?
One of the things you should do is let who you are shine through. This will help you to add more depth to your ebook and not duplicate so much from others. We aren't talking about plagiarizing, which is completely illegal and should never be done. But the reality is concepts can be similarly presented. The bottom line is that there are not many books being bought just so someone can be informed. You can do that for free thanks to the Internet.
To get a person to buy a book in addition to teaching them something you need to inspire, captivate, challenge and entertain them. They want to get their money's worth and the want to make sure the book is worth reading. This certainly is a balancing act and you'll need to decide what the right balance is.
What You'll Learn
- What You Need to Know if You Are Writing an Ebook
- Writing a Quality Ebook That Sells
- The Biggest Mistakes Made When Writing an E-book
- 3 Key Ways to Promote Your Ebook
- Great Tips To Write a Successful First E-book
- Tips for Ebook Writers
- Tips to Help You do the Research to Write Your Ebook
- Tips to Write Your E-books First Draft
- Good Reasons You Should Write an Ebook
- Editing Mistakes You Should Recognize When You Edit Your Ebook
- How to Avoid 3 Common Mistakes When Writing E-books
- Avoid Ruining Your First Draft of Your Ebook
- How to Create a Strong Cover for Your Ebook
- When Writing an E-book Go Beyond the Obvious
- 5 Top Tips for Publishing Your Ebook
- The 3 Stages of Launching Your Ebook
- How to Use Social Media to Market Your Ebook
- 5 Sites You can Promote Your eBook for Free
- And Much More!