Essential Guide To Kindle Profits
Kindle phenomenon is here to stay and ebook publishing on Kindle can be a great rewarding business to get into for many people.
Thanks to Kindle it is now easier than ever for anyone to self-publish books - and that has opened up a whole world of opportunities to people who may never of previously thought of themselves as authors before.
Don't get me wrong. Writing a book isn't easy - but publishing it to Kindle IS - and you can potentially reach a worldwide audience much quicker than it has ever been possible to before...
What you'll learn:
- Why you should get into Kindle.
- What the future holds for Kindle publishing.
- How to easily research and come up with great ideas for Kindle books.
- Top tips for writing your book - and how to make it interesting for the reader.
- How you can get into Kindle publishing even if you don't want to write your own books.
- How to use PLR material as source or starting point for Kindle books.
- How to promote your Kindle books (You can't just publish something and hope for sales).
- Growing your Kindle empire.
- And Much More!
- Includes Sales Page - Yes
- Includes Download Page - No
- Other Included Pages - Opt-in / Squeeze page
- Notable Reseller Extras - Graphics
- Resale Rights - Yes
- Master Resale Rights - Yes
- Private Label Rights - no
- Giveaway Rights - Yes (without MRR)
- Offered as a Bonus - Yes
- Full Product Copyrights - No
- Full Graphic Copyrights - No
- May Modify Product - Yes (sales materials)
- Packaged with Other Products - Yes
- Added to Paid Membership Websites - Yes
- Added to Free Membership Websites - No
- May Publish Offline - no
- May Sell on Auction Websites - No