Marketing Like a Pro
Stand out from the competition & dominate the market using the power of branding. Learn how to build & manage a strong brand.
Having a strong brand also makes it much easier for you to market your products and services, creating new opportunities to make people think about your business. At the same time, your brand will also help you to inspire more emotion from your users and customers. With a brand, you'll feel that people will get behind what you're doing and become fans of your products and services. Without a brand, you won't be able to get that kind of loyalty or interest surrounding what you do.
On the face of it a brand is just a name, term, design or other feature that distinguishes one seller's product from those of others. Of course though it's actually much more than that, a brand can also be what distinguishes products from one another. It's also certainly more than just the logo and name - your brand is also encompassed by your mission statement, by your general quality and by the similarities between your products or services.
To succeed online or in business generally for that matter, you need a brand. It's not enough to simply start spamming the web with content; you need to ensure that you have thought about who you want to be, how you are going to gradually raise awareness of your company, how you are going to introduce a gradually increasing number of potential customers to your products and services and how you are going to cement the loyalty of those who come across you.
Here we will look at how you should go about doing this by creating a strong brand and then growing it to the point where you will be recognizable by your logo alone. We'll go through why you need a brand if you're running an online business, we'll look at the basics of what a brand is and we'll look at all the tools and techniques you'll need to create a brand that works for you in a highly effective manner.
What You'll Learn
- Why You Need A Brand To Succeed Online?
- What Is A Brand?
- What Aspects Make A Brand?
- How To Come Up With A Mission Statement
- Apple's Values Statement & Why They're Successful
- Writing Your Mission Statement - Your Promise
- Coming Up With A Company Or Website Name
- Considerations For Your Company Or Website Name
- Getting A Website
- Creating Your Logo - What Makes A Good Logo?
- Ideation - Coming Up With A Concept For Design
- Designing A Logo Yourself
- Outsourcing Your Logo Design
- Protecting Your Trademark
- Using Your Logo And Being Everywhere
- More Materials To Create
- Creating A Personal Brand
- Being Everywhere - Building Trust
- Content Marketing And Becoming An Authority
- Creating Relationships
- Under Promise And Over Deliver
- Increasing Brand Loyalty
- Marketing Your Brand
- Content Marketing For Exposure
- Guest Posting And Press Releases
- Advertising And SEO
- How To Manage Your Brand And Reputation
- Reputation Management
- What To Do If You're Planning On Rebranding
- And Much More!