Product Creation Made Simple
Digital Product Creation is: My personal Step-By-Step system for generating winning Product Ideas and turning them into profitable online businesses. From the initial Brainstorm to the fist Sale - "DPC" will guide you through creating a new product in the Safest and most Predictable way possible.
Here's what you'll learn inside "Digital Product Creation":
Below is a general description of the key concepts and strategies outlined in "DPC". The guide is 20 Pages long and goes into the details of how these concepts and strategies work, as well as how they are applied in real life...
Part 1: Market Research and Product Ideas
Before you even think of any new product ideas, you must identify the markets you are likely to succeed in. Your potential for success is determined by factors like: personal Experience and Interest, availability of targeted traffic, the competition etc. These factors MUST be taken into account when generating New Product Ideas...
- Adding Strategy to the way we generate Product Ideas: Before you generate any product ideas you must define a broad range of Markets you're likely to succeed in (I provide a BIG list of online markets to choose from)
- Choosing Your "Ideal Markets": Once you have an idea of all the possible Markets you can go into, its time to pick your "Ideal Markets" - these markets are "Taylor made" to your skill sets, interests, experiences and abilities (These are Markets you are almost Guaranteed to succeed in)
- Brainstorming and Generating Product Ideas: By limiting our ideas to "Ideal Markets" and adding guidelines that steer our thoughts in a direction that's bound to generate Profitable Product Ideas - we add Strategy and Logic to the wildest and most unpredictable part of creating new products (Brainstorming)
- Qualifying your Product Ideas for Development: Before you get excited and commit to a product idea, you must be sure that the Product is in demand (This is determined by the amount of Targeted Traffic available for your future Offer)
Part 2: Offer / Product Development
The most important part of a Website that sells a Digital Product is the Offer. The Offer (or Sales Copy, Sales Page, Pitch etc.) explains your Product's value to people, it generates Sales and makes money. Part 2 will teach you how to craft irresistible Offers in a simple and systematic way...
- Choosing ideas that are likely to Succeed: this depends on the potential of your ideas, as well as how Easy and Realistic it is for YOU to put them into practice (this step insures the ideas you commit to are the ones You are least likely to fail, and most likely to succeed with)
- Asking the Right Questions: By focusing on Markets you have Experience and Interest in, you allow yourself to think from the Customer's POV (I provide a list of simple Questions you can answer to create a solid list of Features and Benefits for your Products).
- Analyzing the Competition: No matter how original and awesome your product idea is, chances are someone else has already created, tested, tweaked and promoted similar products: You can piggyback their hard work to add new Features and Benefits, as well as insure your Offer is more appealing than theirs (I give you an easy Approach to doing this)
- Crafting a "Dream" Offer: Successful Product Offers aren't just ok, good enough or decent - They are Amazing. That's how you should feel about your Offer once it's done (Luckily, it only takes a few simple steps to turn your "Dream Offer" into a Reality)
Part 3: Testing the Offer
The "Moment of Truth" in a new Product's life comes when the Offer you crafted gets its first exposure to live traffic, and you find out if the Product actually Sells or not. Because you're product's success is determined by how well it Sells, its extremely important to test your ideas before committing to them...
- The importance of basing your Product on the Offer: Most people create the Product before they craft the Offer - this is the wrong approach. The Offer is what generates Sales and makes Money, the Product simply delivers on the Offer's promises and lets you keep that money (The Features and Benefits that generate Sales should determine the contents of your Product, NOT the other way around)
- Testing the Offer on Adwords: Crafting a strong Offer before creating a Product also allows you to Test that Offer on Adwords - this way you can see if your Product Converts before you create it. Doing things in this order lets you avoid wasting time, energy and money on developing Products that might flop.
- Deciding the Product's faith based on Test Results: Once you test your Offer with "cold" Adwords traffic, you can make informed decisions regarding your Product's future based on Facts and Data.
This approach is perfect for 1 Person Businesses run on part time hours. Its simple, doesn't require extra work and helps avoid costly mistakes that are often a product of following conventional wisdom - "DPC" is not about doing what you Think is right, but doing what actually IS right.