LDR 802 Week 7 Research Study Paper
Instant Download Price
Buy and Download
The culmination of the doctoral journey is the dissertation. This assignment will provide an opportunity to research possible topics in the field of leadership that could be used for your dissertation research.
Use the following information to ensure successful completion of the assignment:
• Instructors will be using a grading rubric to grade the assignments. It is recommended that learners review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment in order to become familiar with the assignment criteria and expectations for successful completion of the assignment.
• Doctoral learners are required to use APA style for their writing assignments. The APA Style Guide is located in the Student Success Center.
• This assignment requires that at least two additional scholarly research sources related to this topic, and at least one in-text citation from each source be included.
• Locate and print “Comparison Matrix 2.”
• Locate and print “Empirical Research Checklist.”
• Go to the GCU Library. Use the “Find Journal Articles” search feature found on the home page of the GCU Library to locate three scholarly empirical research sources related to leadership. Use the “Empirical Research Checklist” to determine if a study is empirical. One of the three sources must be related to the role personality plays in leadership. One may be on any topic related to leadership. The third must come from the reference list of one of the two previously chosen empirical sources.
• Use information from the empirical sources to complete “Comparison Matrix 2.”
Use the information from the completed “Comparison Matrix 2” to write a paper of 1,250-1,500 words that summarizes the three scholarly empirical research sources and proposes at least one dissertation research study you might pursue. The paper will include the following sections:
Introduction (200-250 words)
1. The title of each study
2. The author of each study
3. Comparison of the purposes of each study
4. Comparison of the author’s statements of why the study is important.
Research Questions (250-300 words)
1. Comparison of the research questions posed in the studies
Sample Populations (175-225 words)
1. Comparison of the sample populations used in the studies
Results (300-350 words)
1. Comparison of the results of the studies
Conclusion (325-375 words)
1. Discussion of the limitations of the studies
2. Discussion of what you conclude from the studies
3. Proposal of at least one dissertation research study you might pursue and how choosing this possible topic will generate new knowledge in this field of study
Submit the completed “Comparison Matrix 2” and the “Research Study Paper” as a single deliverable.