LDR 800 Week 2 Introduction to SPSS/Frequency
Instant Download Price
Buy and Download
You have previously worked with descriptive statistics. As noted previously, the most commonly used descriptive statistics are measures of central tendency including mean, median, and mode. In this assignment, you will watch some informative videos to become familiar with SPSS, enter data, and then answer some basic questions about a data set.
Use the following information to ensure successful completion of the assignment:
• Doctoral learners are required to use APA style for their writing assignments. The APA Style Guide is located in the Student Success Center.
• You are not required to submit this assignment to Turnitin.
View the following:
• SPSS for Beginners 1 – Introduction
• SPSS for Beginners 2a: Frequency Counts
• SPSS for Beginners 2b: Descriptive Statistics and Z-scores
• Graphing and Descriptive Stats in SPSS With Dr. Ami Gates
Open SPSS (for help see the attached file, SPSS Installation Instructions) and complete the following:
• Obtain an output (as in the tutorials) with the following values highlighted and upload it into LoudCloud:
• Determine the statistics for each gender as follows:
Frequency Counts, Mean, Standard Deviation, Minimum, and Maximum
• Graphing and Descriptive Stats in SPSS: Create a bar graph with gender
(axis X) and height (axis Y)
• Upload the output into LC.
Men: 74, 71, 75, 62
Female: 62, 68, 61, 71, 68, 80