ORG 807 Week 7 Stakeholder Conflicts in Organizations
Instant Download Price
Buy and Download
In both for-profit and non–profit organizations, stakeholders have varied interests, opinions, and concerns. In this assignment, you will discuss the techniques employed by leaders to manage these varied elements among stakeholders, and you will suggest research questions that could be used to study the effectiveness of these techniques.
Use the following information to ensure successful completion of the assignment:
• Instructors will be using a grading rubric to grade the assignments. It is recommended that learners review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment in order to become familiar with the assignment criteria and expectations for successful completion of the assignment.
• Doctoral learners are required to use APA style for their writing assignments. The APA Style Guide is located in the Student Success Center.
• This assignment requires that at least two additional scholarly research sources related to this topic, and at least one in-text citation from each source be included.
• You are required to submit this assignment to Turnitin. Refer to the directions in the Student Success Center. Only Word documents can be submitted to Turnitin.
In a paper of 750-1,000 words, discuss how leaders manage stakeholder interests, opinions, and concerns. Include the following in your paper:
1. A discussion of how stakeholder interests, opinions, and concerns are managed in non-profit organizations.
2. A discussion of how stakeholder interests, opinions, and concerns are managed in for-profit organizations.
3. A discussion of the differences that exist in management of stakeholder interests, opinions, and concerns between for-profit and non-profit organizations.
4. A set of two or more research questions that could be used with either a qualitative or quantitative methodology to research the effectiveness of the management techniques discussed above.