ORG 812 Week 5 Organization Effectiveness and Success
Instant Download Price
Buy and Download
It is important for organizations to be able to measure the effectiveness of their systems and the success of these, as well as the organization as a whole. In order to measure success an organization may have to look for deficiencies and ways to change or modify the structure to overcome deficiencies in order to achieve success. This assignment will address the ways to evaluate organizational effectiveness and success. Diagnosing deficient structures will be addressed along with methods of changing or modifying the organizational structure to cause efficiency and success.
Use the following information to ensure successful completion of the assignment:
• Instructors will be using a grading rubric to grade the assignments. It is recommended that learners review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment in order to become familiar with the assignment criteria and expectations for successful completion of the assignment.
• Doctoral learners are required to use APA style for their writing assignments. The APA Style Guide is located in the Student Success Center.
• This assignment requires that at least two additional scholarly research sources related to this topic, and at least one in-text citation from each source be included.
• You are required to submit this assignment to Turnitin. Refer to the directions in the Student Success Center. Only Word documents can be submitted to Turnitin.
Write a 1,000-1,250-word paper that discusses the organization structure of an organization and how effectiveness and success are measured. Also, offer suggestions as to how the structure can be modified for efficiency and effectiveness. Include the following in your paper:
1. Describe how technology affects the organization's design, efficiency, and effectiveness.
2. Explain how contingency decision-making framework can be used to recommend the best organizational structural response to environmental uncertainty.
3. Identify the organization's life cycle and recommend research-supported changes for improved efficiency and effectiveness.