CIS 296 Week 5 Individual: IT Strategy Guide – Desktop Support Training Presentation and Final Submission
Finally, the organization is looking to set up a desktop support team, and has asked you to prepare the foundation for training new team members.
Based on your Learning Team collaboration, create an 8- to 12-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint®training presentation that would be used to educate new members of your company’s desktop support team about their role and their responsibilities related to appropriate operational controls and procedures. Simply submitting slides is NOT sufficient. You can either:
- record your voice over the presentation, and submit the file just as if you were giving the presentation
- or, include detailed speaker notes for each slide with a transcript of what you would say
Address all of the following key points at a minimum:
- The role of a desktop support professional, and the importance of professionalism in the workplace
- The importance of desktop support professionals to the business environment
- At least three things they can do to create a safe working environment
- Proper disposal procedures for old computer equipment
- Explain Personally Identifiable Information (PII) and its importance when dealing with customer data.
Compile all sections of the IT Strategy Guide. Update, if necessary, based on feedback from previous weeks. This should include all parts of the assignment from Weeks Two through Five.
Create a 90 to 175 word introduction to the IT Strategy Guide’s contents.
Submit your finalized IT Strategy Guide using the Assignment Files tab.