"How to Run a Dental Practice"
Instant Download Price
Buy and Download
This is over 130 pages of information and “best practices” for operating a modern dental practice. It contains instructions, protocols, tasks and checklists that work in today’s world.
- Acquiring New Patients Without Spending Money
- Checklists that Improve Your Practice Management
- Why & How at Least Half of Your New Patients Should Come from the Internet
- Effective Use of Social Media
- Telephone Techniques that Fill the Appointment Book
- “Paperless Dentistry” – Why & How
- New Patient Exam & Case Presentation the Modern Way
- Accurate, Fast Insurance Estimations
- Collection & Billing – Step by Step using Checklists
- Metrics that Guide the Practice
- Sample Letters You Can Start Using Tomorrow
- … And a whole lot more!
Bruce Stephenson, DDS, FAGIMG_0076D, is a graduate of UC Berkeley and UC San Francisco Dental School (’77). He bought his first dental computer in 1979. He has been lecturing, consulting and writing about dental management and computing since 1985. He has lectured throughout the country including the ADA Annual Meeting. His articles have been published in the CDA Journal, Dental Economics, and Dentistry Today. Until he retired on June 30, 2013, he practi
ced in San Leandro, CA. He saw 70-100 new patients each month but did no advertising and accepted no PPO’s or HMO’s. Their fees were at the 80-90 percentile of the Thomas, Doll annual fee surveys. They maintained an A/R of less than one-half of their average monthly production. He will show you exactly how you can do this, too! No hype! No gimmicks! Just good dental practice management and modern dental computing techniques