BSHS 407 Week 3 Child Protection Interview Questions
Collaborate, as a team, to create five questions to interview a professional service provider from a local child protection service center. Avoid the following types of questions:
- Closed-ended, resulting in “yes” or “no” answers
Conduct your interviews between Weeks 3 & 4. Ensure that the questions include the following information:
- The most frequent abuse allegations
- The process the agency uses for identifying sexual child abuse and child neglect
- The agency’s required interventions for protecting children
- Five questions the team deems relevant to the topic
Each member will conduct an interview using the questions the team created. Have one team member submit the questions.
Note. The results of these interviews will be used for Week 4 Learning Team assignment.
Click the Assignment Files tab to submit your assignment.