ELM Intermediate and Advanced Training Plans 10 Weeks
This Package includes multiple 10K Training Plans including an Intermediate Plan and a set of 4 Advanced, Time Based Training Plans! Are you ready to reach a new PB in the 10K distance? These results based Training Plans will help you reach your 10K race goals this year!
The Intermediate Training Plan is designed for individuals who are currently able to run 6-7kms, may have completed a 10k in the past and would like to improve their comfort at the 10k distance. This plan is less demanding then the Advanced Plans but more challenging than the Novice schedule. It includes weekly hill training and speed work but does not require the same training volume as the Advanced schedule. Run 3-5 days per week.
The Advanced Training Plans are designed for individuals who are currently able to comfortably run 10kms or more and who would like to reach a specific 10K finish time- and get that PB this year! Four specific plans are included for 60mins, 50mins, 44mins and 40min 10K finishes.
Training Plan Download Includes:
- 10 weeks of detailed workouts for Intermediate and Advanced Training Plans
- Strength Training Program
- Flexibility Program
- Detailed Training Manual with information on Nutrition, Injury Prevention, Strength Training, Flexibility Training, Heart Rate Training & more.
- Race Preparation
- Heart Rate Training Zone Calculation sheet for those wishing to train with a heart rate monitor.
In addition to your Training Plan Download materials, all of our Self Directed Training Plans include:
- Initial coaching support by email to help you get started on your new Training Plan and to answer any of your questions. Contact Coach Sarah with your start up questions once you have had a chance to review your plan.
- Step by step instructions on how to customize your Training Plan to match your starting level, goals and weekly schedule.
- Access to Group Coaching Support via the Team ELM online facebook group for duration of your Training Plan. Connect with other ELM athletes, training tips, monthly Q & A sessions and more.
Fee: $100 one time
Let's get started!