ELM Beginner and Novice 10K Training Plans 10 Weeks
Package Includes two 10 Week Training Plans: Learn to Run and Novice 10K Training Plans!
Are you ready to tackle the 10K distance? This Training Plan will make sure you are more than prepared for your first (or first in a while) 10K race!
Beginner Learn to Run 10K Training Plan is designed for anyone who is ready to learn to run! The program follows a gradual run:walk program with the goal of completing a 10K with a combination of running and walking. Run 3-5 days per week. Anyone can learn to run 10K with this gradual and effective training plan!
Novice 10K Training Plan is designed for individuals who are able to run:walk approximately 3kms using a 10:1 schedule (run for 10 minutes then walk for 1). The goal is to build up from 3kms to completing the 10k distance, feeling strong! Run 3-5 days per week.
Training Plan Download Includes:
- 1 weeks of detailed workouts for the Running Plan of your choice
- Strength Training Program
- Flexibility Program
- Detailed Training Manual with information on Nutrition, Injury Prevention, Strength Training, Flexibility Training, Heart Rate Training & more.
- Heart Rate Training Zone Calculation for those wishing to trail with a heart rate monitor.
In addition to your Training Plan Download materials, all of our Self Directed Training Plans include:
- Initial coaching support by email to help you get started on your new Training Plan and to answer any of your questions. Contact Coach Sarah with your start up questions once you have had a chance to review your plan.
- Step by step instructions on how to customize your Training Plan to match your starting level, goals and weekly schedule.
- Access to Group Coaching Support via the Team ELM online facebook group for duration of your Training Plan. Connect with other ELM athletes, training tips, monthly Q & A sessions and more.
Let's do this!