PSYCH 660 Legal and Ethical Aspects of Professional Psychology Paper
Instant Download Price
Buy and Download
Write a 1,750- to 2,100-word paper in which you examine the legal aspects of recordkeeping and providing expert testimony. As part of your examination, address the following items:
• Analyze the ethical issues related to documenting informed consent and ethical release of treatment and assessment records.
• Which enforceable standards are relevant to the release of treatment-related materials and disclosure of information arising out of treatment?
• Provide specific examples of what each enforceable standard requires or prohibits.
• Provide a rationale for your proposed actions in your example and why they are consistent with ethical guidelines.
• Evaluate the legal issues associated with assessment, testing, and diagnosis documentation in professional psychology.
• What specific legal issues can arise in documenting assessment, testing, and diagnosis?
• Provide specific examples that support your evaluation.
• Provide a rationale for your proposed actions in your example and why they are consistent with legal requirements.
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines