ELM Single Day Adventure Race Training Plan 12 Weeks
Are you ready to rock your next Adventure Race? This Training Plan will make sure you are more than prepared for your single day 'Enduro' Adventure Race! This results based Training Plan is designed for individuals who are currently able to run 1hr and bike 1.5hours comfortably. The goal is to complete a 30-50km Adventure Race in 6-8 hours feeling strong and healthy.
Training Plan Download Includes:
- 12 weeks of detailed workouts for Run, Bike and Paddle training
- 3 periodized blocks of training including Base, Build and Peak
- Strength Training Program
- Flexibility Program
- Detailed Training Manual with information on Nutrition, Injury Prevention, Strength Training, Flexibility Training, Heart Rate Training & more.
- Heart Rate Training Zone Calculation
- Nutrition for Endurance Racing
- Race Day Preparation
In addition to your Training Plan Download materials, all of our Self Directed Training Plans include:
- Initial coaching support by email to help you get started on your new Training Plan and to answer any of your questions. Contact Coach Sarah with your start up questions once you have had a chance to review your plan.
- Step by step instructions on how to customize your Training Plan to match your starting level, goals and weekly schedule.
- Access to Group Coaching Support via the Team ELM online facebook group for duration of your Training Plan. Connect with other ELM athletes, training tips, monthly Q & A sessions and more.
Let's do this!