NSCI 281 Week 2 Anatomy & Physiology Revealed Worksheets
Resources: University of Phoenix Material: The Cardiovascular System; APR eBook; and the NSCI/281 Companion Site located on the student website.
Complete the following Anatomy & Physiology Revealed® 3.0 (APR) workbook exercises and animations. Download the workbook pages to make it easier to follow; alternatively, toggle back and forth with the Alt + Tab keys as you view the APRimages.
- Access Ch. 9: The Cardiovascular System of the APR workbook.
- Complete all exercises, animations, self tests, and in review activities on pp. 470–489. Transfer answers to the University of Phoenix Material: The Cardiovascular System document provided on the student website.
- Also complete exercises 9.19, 9.20, 9.28, 9.32, 9.38, 9.39, 9.40, and 9.41. Transfer answers to the University of Phoenix Material: The Cardiovascular System document provided on the student website.
- For additional practice, and to help your understanding of blood vessels, complete the following animations in Ch. 9: The Cardiovascular System:
- Hepatic Portal System on pp. 524-525
- Capillary Exchange on p. 575.
- Submit completed worksheets to the faculty member.