NSCI 280 Week 7 Anatomy & Physiology Revealed Worksheets
Resources: The Endocrine System Animations and The Endocrine System Exercises; the APR eBook; and the NSCI/280 Companion Site
Complete the following Anatomy & Physiology Revealed® 3.0 (APR) workbook exercises and animations that correspond with this week’s readings. Download the workbook to make it easier to follow; alternatively, toggle back and forth with the Alt + Tab keys as you view the APR images.
- Ch. 17
- Go to Ch. 8: The Endocrine System in the workbook. Complete the following animations: Hypothalamus and Pituitary Gland, Hormonal Communication, Intracellular Receptor Model, and Receptors and G Proteins and answer the questions on pp. 435–437. Transfer answers to The Endocrine System Animations document.
- Ch. 18
- Go to the workbook’s Ch. 8: The Endocrine System and complete exercises 8.1, 8.7, 8.10, 8.16, 8.20, & 8.21. Transfer answers to The Endocrine System Exercises document.
- For additional practice and to help you further understand endocrine glands, go to Ch. 8: The Endocrine System and complete the following animations:
- Thyroid Gland, pp. 441–442
- Parathyroid Gland, p. 444
- Suprarenal (Adrenal) Glands, pp. 450–451
Submit completed worksheets to the faculty member.
Click the Assignment Files tab to submit your assignment.