NSCI 280 Week 1 Anatomy & Physiology Revealed Worksheets
Resources: Becoming Familiar with Anatomy and Physiology Revealed, Cells and Chemistry Animations, and Digestive System; APR eBook, and the NSCI/280 Companion Site
Complete the following Anatomy & Physiology Revealed® 3.0 (APR) workbook exercises and animations that correspond with this week’s readings. Download the workbook to make it easier to follow; alternatively, toggle back and forth with the Alt + Tab keys as you view the APR images.
- Go to Introduction: Becoming Familiar with Anatomy and Physiology Revealed®of the APR workbook.
- Complete the activities. Transfer answers to the Becoming Familiar with Anatomy and Physiology Revealed document.
- For additional practice and to help you understand negative and positive feedback, go to Ch. 14: The Reproductive System, and complete the Animation: Female Reproductive Cycles activity.
- Click on the Anatomy Terms dropdown menu to further help you learn the terminology used throughout this course.
- Go to Ch. 2: Cells and Chemistry of the APR workbook.
- Complete the Animation: Glycolysis and answer the questions, p. 73. Transfer answers to the Cells and Chemistry Animations document.
- Go to the Ch. 12: The Digestive System of the APR workbook.
- Complete the Animation: Hydrolysis of Sucrose and answer the questions, p. 679. Transfer answers to the Digestive System document.
- Go to the Ch. 2: Cells and Chemistry of the APR workbook.
- Complete the Animations – Diffusion, Osmosis, Facilitated Diffusion, and Cotransport and answer the questions on pp. 102–104. Transfer answers to the Cells and Chemistry Animations document.
Submit completed worksheets to the faculty member.
Click the Assignment Files tab to submit your assignment.