SCI 151 Week 2 The Solar System and One Planet Presentation
Develop an 8- to 10-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation.
Address the following in your presentation:
- Explain the formation of the solar system. (20%)
- Locate an image or draw a cross-section of Earth with descriptions of its geology and atmosphere.(20%)
- Locate images and write descriptions of the other terrestrial planets’ geology and atmosphere.(20%)
- Describe other kinds of objects (asteroids, comets, and so on) found in the solar system.(20%)
- Choose one planet, one dwarf planet, and one exoplanet to expand on and contrast to the Earth and other bodies described earlier.(20%)
List major points in the slides. Include detailed explanations in the speaker notes section that correlate to each point.
Remember this is a presentation you would give in front of the class in the f2f class setting. You must write your “explanation” in the speaker notes section.
Include videos, audio, photos, diagrams, or graphs as appropriate.
Format any citations in your presentation consistent with APA guidelines.
Submit the Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation assignment with speaker notes.
Click the Assignment Files tab to submit your assignment.
Note. Local Campus students must deliver an 8- to 10-minute oral presentation using the Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation in addition to submitting the file to the facilitator.
Please attach the report in pdf (not a screenshot) from the Plagiarism Checker to your assignment. Note that the Plagiarism Checker does not accept the PowePoint file. Copy & paste your writings in the all speakers notes sections to a .doc or a .docx file for this service. You may submit the checker result after the deadline (but no later than Friday) since it might take more time than you expect. Please ask Help Desk if you need assistance for downloading the checker result.