HUM 114 Week 5 Critical Thinking Training Session
Review all the content from this course w/your Learning Team.
Create a well-organized training that culminates and summarizes everything learned in this class that includes 3 of the 6 bullets below. Your audience will be individuals ranging from federal/state government officials and committee members, as well as upper level management administrators. Remember, they are quite familiar w/critical thinking so be sure to meet their needs.
- Definition of critical thinking
- Different levels of critical thinking
- Overcoming barriers to critical thinking
- Perspectives and opinions – issues and problems
- How to solve problems and make decisions
- Strategies to use critical thinking for the future
Remember to include the following when presenting:
- Creative and critical thinking – thinking outside the box
- Facilitate/follow the presentation rubric
- Format using APA guidelines
- Professional, respectful presentation
Submit the assignment to the Assignment Files tab.