HUM 114 Week 4 Solving Personal Problems: Applying the Five-Step Model
Review the Five-Step Model in Ch. 3 of Critical Thinking. Explain each step briefly. This should be no more than 50-75 words for each step.
Select a personal problem from the list below and ask your instructor for approval no later than W2:
Apply the Five-Step Model to solve your personal problem.
Create a matrix/table/visual (not powerpoint, prezi) that summarizes the following:
- Identify your personal problem
- Identify how you intend to solve the problem
- Characterize yourself as either a Problem Creator, Problem Experiencer, Problem Solver, or a Problem Eliminator, and explain why you chose that category.
- Answer each step to solve your problem
Format your assignment consistent with APA guidelines (cover sheet, Reference sheet, etc.)
- § 1″ margins (top, bottom, right, left)
- § Times New Roman, Arial, or Courier font
- § Accurate formatting with few, if any, formatting errors
- § Title page includes paper title, student name, course, due date, and faculty name
- § Title (top left) and page number
Submit your assignment to the Assignment Files tab.