BUS 325 Week 10 Assignment 3 Presentation of Assignment 2
In this assignment, you will condense information from Assignment 2 to create a PowerPoint presentation.
Create a nine (9) slide PowerPoint Presentation in which you:
1. Provide a title slide (as indicated in the format requirements below) followed by a slide with an introduction to your presentation.
2. Summarize your response to each of the criteria in Assignment 2 – one (1) slide per criterion, for a total of six (6) slides.
3. Provide a summary slide which addresses key points of your paper.
4. Narrate each slide, using a microphone, indicating what you would say if you were actually presenting in front of an audience.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
• Format the PowerPoint presentation with headings on each slide and three to four (3-4) relevant graphics (photographs, graphs, clip art, etc.), ensuring that the presentation is visually appealing and readable from 18 feet away. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
• Include a title slide containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The title slide is not included in the required slide length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
• Analyze international business strategy to identify human resource requirements and formulate supporting HRM plans that can improve productivity and contribute to the firm’s competitiveness.
• Assess recruiting and selection strategies that can be used to effectively meet organizational requirements for operating in multiple countries.
• Select performance management processes to assess and improve performance throughout a multinational corporation.
• Propose training programs to improve performance throughout a multinational corporation and address the considerations for effective learning in a diverse workforce of expatriates, host country nationals, and third-country nationals.
• Propose staffing alternatives for foreign operations and address the considerations for the use of expatriates versus localization or third-country nationals.
• Use technology and information resources to research issues in global HRM.
• Write clearly and concisely about global HRM using proper writing mechanics.