HRM 310 Week 4 Communicating Change Presentation
This assignment continues your Learning Team assignment from Week Two. Assume the same role of a midlevel manager at the selected organization. In this management position, you supervise two to four first-level managers. The organization is about to go through a major change such as a move to new location, added technology, streamline of the workforce with more shared responsibilities, and so forth. In preparation for this change, you must create a presentation to your employees to guide them in successfully managing the change with their entry-level employees.
Resource: Change Management Memo assignment from Week Two
Create a 12- to 15-slide PowerPoint® presentation with detailed speaker’s notes. The presentation must include the following:
- Discuss the leadership role you expect your management team to have in implementing the change.
- Explain the need to communicate the shared vision for the entire organization.
- Share at least three communication tools that can be used to communicate the shared vision and ensure employee understanding.
- Discuss the importance of enlisting the employee involvement.
- Describe at least three examples of how to enlist employee involvement in response to this change.
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines. At least two references and a references page are required.
Submit to plagiarizer checker and attach the Turnitin Report separately.
Click the Assignment Files tab to submit your assignment.