IT 236 Week 4 Toolwire ® Lab: Site Structure
Use the Toolwire® Lab: Create a Site with Navigation as a learning tool. Do not submit this week’s Toolwire® Lab to your instructor.
Complete the following:
- Use Adobe® Dreamweaver® CS5 software on the Toolwire® desktop.
- Create a new site structure.
- Save the site in a folder called IT236-Name, where Name is the first initial of your first name and your last name. Make sure your folder name does not include spaces.
- Add a folder called “Images” to the IT236-Name folder.
- Add two new HTML pages to your IT236-Name folder.
- Name the homepage index.html.
- Name the secondary page a short meaningful name that describes the future page content. For example, products.html; aboutUs.html; and so forth.
- Create the navigation menu that includes navigation from each page to both pages. For example, a menu that includes home and products will be added to both pages.
Ensure thatthe folders and new pages are saved in the IT236-Name folder, and compress (zip) the folder (Maximum file size is 10 MB).
Click the Assignment Files tab to submit your assignment.