BUS 475 Week 2 Strategic Plan Part 1: New Product or Service
Use the Strategic Planning Outline as a guide to complete sections of your capstone project each week. A final paper is due in Week 5. Cite your resources.
As clarification, papers 1, 2, and 3 do not require an executive summary or a table of content.
Write a 1,050- to 1,400-word paper in which you explain the importance of innovation in your selected business’s vision, mission, and values, and determine your business model for this new division. Include the following:
- Propose a new product or service for the new company division (Core Requirement). The division should be customer-focused with an innovative mission statement. Ensure that you are differentiating your product or service. The new product or service must be from your own imagination, meaning that I cannot be a product or service that is already offered by the selected business.
- Describe how the division addresses customer needs and achieves competitive advantage.
- Create a vision and a business model for this new division that clearly demonstrates your decision on what you want your business to become in the future.
- Explain how the vision, mission, and value of the new division align with the company’s mission and vision.
- Summarize how the vision, mission, and values guide the division’s strategic direction.
- Define your guiding principles and values for your division in the context of culture, social responsibility, and ethics.
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines. Introductions, conclusions, and APA headings are required in all written assignments in this course. Cite any resource material used in completion of the paper. The introduction shall briefly, and clearly, convey the purpose of the paper. Ensure that the new product or service is clearly stated in the introduction. Papers found to be plagiarized will receive an automatic zero and an academic violation report will be filed. Make sure to use in-text citations and reference any and all resource material.
Click the Assignment Files tab to submit your assignment.