COM 400 Week 5 Final Learning Team Paper and Presentation
Research and analyze the media issue you have selected by using at least three separate methods of research from the following list:
Address the following in the paper:
- Identify and explain the three different methods (such as limited affects model, surveys, and so on) used to research the faculty-approved media issue.
- Synthesize the conclusions from the research into an overall summary of what you have learned about the media effects in question.
- What do you now know about this particular media issue?
- What do you NOT know about the media issue?
- What additional specific research studies might you propose to uncover what we do not know about the issue?
- What final conclusions might you presently draw about this particular media issue based on your research?
Format the paper consistent with APA guidelines.
Submit the paper as a Microsoft® Word document attachment.
The Final Learning Team presentation consists of a formal presentation, along with additional visual aids, based on the Final Learning Team paper’s content.
Develop a 9- to 12-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation, with additional title and reference slides, on the faculty-approved current media issue.
Include an introduction, transition, and conclusion in your presentation, along with a minimum of two visual aids.
List major points in the slides. Include detailed explanations in the speaker notes section that correlate to each point.
Include videos, audio, photos, diagrams, or graphs as appropriate.
Format yourpresentation consistent with APA guidelines.
Submit the Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation assignment as an attachment.