COM 172 Week 5 Research Paper
Resources: University of Phoenix Materials: Final Project Overview and Timeline & Proofreading Checklist
Proofread your final draft usingthe checklist in the University of Phoenix Material: Proofreading Checklist. If you cannot answer yesto an item in the checklist, revise your paper accordingly.
Construct a research paper of 1,450 to 1,700 words that includes the following elements:
- Introduction and a thesis statement
- Body with supporting evidence and in-text citations
- Reference list of three to five sources, at least two of which must come from the University Library
Review the University of Phoenix Material: Final Project Overview and Timeline to ensure you have completed every step required for the final project.
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.
Review the additional resources from the Center for Writing Excellence for further support:
- “Using Effective Transitions”
- “Using an Essay Checklist”
- “Applying Critical Thinking Principles to your Writing”