COM 170 Week 3 Thesis and Outline
Resource: University of Phoenix Material: Thesis Statement and Outline
Complete the following using the University of Phoenix Material: Thesis Statement and Outline:
- Use the Thesis Equation in this week’s reading to develop a thesis statement for your academic essay.
- Write a single declarative thesis sentence that summarizes the main idea of your essay in 25 words or fewer and informs your readers of the intent of the paper
- Complete an outline for your final essay. The outline will be related to the topic you intend to compare and contrast, which was chosen and approved in Week One.
- Your outline must have at least three main points (I, II, III) related to your chosen topic (from the University of Phoenix Material: Strategies for Selecting a Topic).
- Your outline must also have at least an A and B under each main point.
- You can (but are not required to) use a 1 and 2 under the A and B level.
- Include your thesis statement at the top of your document (above your outline).
Use pronouns, adjectives, and adverbs correctly in your assignment.
Post your assignment as a single attachment.