ETH 355 Week 5 Ethical Decision Making
Resources: Merck and River Blindness case in Ch. 9 of Managing Business Ethics and University of Phoenix Material: Ethical Perspectives Matrix
Read the Merck and River Blindness case.
Review the eight step decision-making process found in Ch. 2 of Managing Business Ethics.
Complete the first seven steps outlined in the Eight Steps to Sound Ethical Decision Making in Business model with your team.
Select one of the ethical perspectives you have read about. You may want to use your University of Phoenix Material: Ethical Perspectives Matrix as a resource.
Coordinate with your team to be sure each member is arguing a different perspective.
Debate the case study in your learning team discussion area.Argue from the perspective you have selected with your team. Be sure to use the information outlined from the first seven steps you created with your team and from the case study.
Complete step eight of the Eight Steps to Sound Ethical Decision Making in Business model on your own. Include the following:
- The ethical perspective with which you most align
- The supporting information that brought you to your decision
Compile a 1,050- to 1,400-word paper as a team that includes the following:
- Your team’s completed outline of the first seven steps of the Eight Steps to Sound Ethical Decision Making in Business
- A summary of your team debate that includes the main arguments from each ethical perspective
- Each team member’s report on step eight of the Sound Ethical Decision Making in Business model
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.
Click the Assignment Files tab to submit your assignment.