Complete the Week Two Quiz.
Week Two Quiz
Directions: Select the correct answer for each question.
1. Information about models of service delivery is important to human service professionals because
a. they are likely to be working with professionals who practice other modelsb. agencies hire those who are skilled in more than one modelc. most problems require the service of at least two modelsd. they are likely to practice in other models
2. Three basic models of service delivery include traditional psychiatry, the public health approach, and the e. casework modelf. psychopharmacology modelg. supernatural modelh. human services model
3. The goal of the public health model is toi. provide opportunities and conditions for health as a basic human rightj. eliminate disease and disabilityk. integrate social, environmental, and biological factorsl. serve as a link between the medical and human service models
4. Which of the following represents the problem-solving approach?
m. Focusing on the present and the futuren. Encouraging the client to solve problemso. Teaching the client problem-solving skillsp. Seeing life in terms of clearly defined problems
5. Integrated services reflect work with the client that isq. ethicalr. professionals. coordinatedt. confidential
6. Which of the following is the process that assists helpers with understanding their own attitudes and feelings?
u. Self-awarenessv. Clinical judgmentw. Congruencex. Ethical integrity
7. Which of the following responses is not an example of empathy?y. You miss your family.z. Twenty years without parole is a long time.aa. It must be lonely attimes.bb. I feel sorry for you locked up day and night.
8. One of the largest categories of specialists is
cc. counselorsdd. physiciansee. social workersff. volunteers
9. Providing direct service to clients, one of three areas of responsibility for human service professionals, is illustrated by which roles?gg. Advocate, broker, caregiverhh. Behavior changer, caregiver, educatorii. Broker, educator, evaluatorjj. Consultant, data manager, facilitator
10. The difference between frontline workers and administrators is basically one of
kk. client contactll. budgetsmm. education and trainingnn. job title