CMC 260 Week 7 Negotiations Brochure
Resources: the Brochure Builder
Consider the following:
The guidebook you are compiling for your final project due in Week Nine will include information about selecting an effective negotiator when conducting business in the host country. The negotiator must represent the needs of the multinational organization for which he or she works and must also understand the business and social customs of the host country.
In this assignment, you create a brochure to share with potential negotiators in your imaginary situation. This brochure will become part of your guidebook.
Create a 3- to 5-page brochure on guidelines for negotiators using the Brochure Builder link on the student website.
Address the following in your brochure:
- The characteristics that an effective intercultural negotiator should have
- The behavior that a negotiator in your home country would have to modify to negotiate in your selected host country
- Recommended steps to follow when negotiating in your selected host country
- The cultural bases for negotiation conflict
- Strategies for managing these conflicts to achieve an effective outcome.
Include graphics as appropriate.
Include at least one outside resource, in addition to Intercultural Business Communication.
Format your brochure consistent with APA guidelines.
Use this information to help you complete this week’s guidebook outline.