CJA 364 Week 4 Team Paper – Supreme Court Case Analysis
Listen to the audio recording of the oral arguments before the U.S. Supreme Court in the case of Miranda vs. Arizona.
Prepare a 700- to 1,050- word summary of the argument of the case. Include the following:
- Briefly describe the facts of the case.
- When was the case argued?
- Which lawyers argued the case for each side?
- Summarize the arguments of counsel regarding self-incrimination.
- Why is the case significant with respect to the right to counsel and self-incrimination?
Format your summary consistent with APA guidelines.