MKT 421 Week 4 Marketing Plan: Phase III Presentation
Based on the product or service you select for your marketing plan, prepare a 10 minute/10 Slide presentation in which you answer the following questions:
- Describe the detailed attributes of your product or service
- Describe where your product and its competitors are in the product life cycle as well as the factors that will impact your product’s movement through the product lifecycle. (Clue: you can’t have a product enter a mature market unless it is high differentiated. And generally, a company and the market are at the same stage of the lifecycle unless the product is totally disruptive for the existing market).
- Describe how does the product life cycle impact the marketing of your selected product or service in terms of differentiation and pricing power?
- Identify the positioning and differentiation strategies for your product/service.
- Identify the appropriate pricing strategy that should be used for the product or service. (clue, if you are doing a store of some kind your menu is your price list)
- Be prepared to answer my and the classes questions (which should be used to refine the lessons learned paper)
- Also make sure to rotate presentation duties so that I can see each team member in action