|This assignment is the culmination of the Research Proposal. Both parts are reflected in the total word count. Include a revised Part I, based on facilitator feedback, and Part II. Additionally, your presentation must represent both parts of the assignment.
Write a 1,750- to 2,850-word research paper and prepare an accompanying presentation that meets the following requirements:
· Incorporate feedback and suggestions from Part I.
· Describe your team’s hypotheses, research design, and methodology.
· Identify the types of data chosen for collection and how the data would be used in the study to confirm or negate the hypothesis.
· Outline the procedures to be used to collect the chosen data.
· Describe the proposed analysis process of the results from the proposed research.
· Discuss the possible significance of the proposed research results.
· Provide a timeline for the proposed research.
· Outline a budget and identify resources to cover the cost of the proposed research.
· Complete a commentary reflecting on the project’s reliability, and ways in which the research project might be improved upon if replicated.
Prepare a 12- to 15-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation with speaker notes, reflecting both parts of the proposal. All components listed above must be included.
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.