|Use the Ethical Scrapbook: Part I, due in Week Four, for this assignment.
Review all 12 examples in your team’s Ethical Scrapbook: Part I, and answer the following questions as team for each example:
· Do you think the individual made the best decision possible given the circumstances?
· Could you see yourself acting similarly in similar circumstances?
· Should all jurisdictions have a Good Samaritan law requiring an individual to help another individual if they are able? Explain why.
· Should vigilantism be permitted when the criminal justice system fails? Explain why or why not. Under what circumstances might you violate the law to enforce the law?
· Historically, in your opinion, has civil disobedience been effective in changing the law? Explain why or why not. What laws do you disagree with or would you consider violating to change? Explain.
· Consider the many professions that exist, including the business and corporate sectors, medical professions, religious authorities, retail establishments, construction industry, insurance industry, banking, education, professional sports, research, pharmaceutical companies, and politics. What conditions exist in a profession, excluding criminal justice professions that contribute to unethical behavior? Provide two examples.
· Do you believe that American society as a whole is predisposed to ethical or unethical behavior? Explain your response.
· Identify ethical considerations for the future of criminal justice. What may be done to reduce ethical violations in the criminal justice profession?
Write a 1,500- to 2000-word paper that summarizes your individual and team responses to the previously listed questions.
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.
Submit a Certificate of Originality with your assignment