|Read the following two articles “Crime Victims’ Rights: From Illusion to Reality” and “Vengeance Time” in this week’s Electronic Reserve Readings.
Write a 350- to 700-word personal reflection that addresses the following:
· What is your personal stance on the current state of victims’ rights in America?
· Do you believe that the 2004 Crime Victims’ Rights Act (CRVA) has been successful? Explain.
· Is there ever a circumstance in which you feel vengeance is appropriate, even when it means breaking a law? Explain your response.
· Do you agree with the actions of Survivors Network of those Abused by Priests (SNAP)? Why or why not?
· Submit a Certificate of Originality with your assignment