|Resource: Films on Demand
· “Crime and Punishment”
· “Experiment Research and Design”
· “Selecting a Sample”
Resource: Types of Crime videos in CJ Criminology
· “Introduction to Crimes Kiosk”
· “Defining and Measuring Crime”
Resource: Criminology in the 21st Century
· How Crimes are Measured
Utilize FBI Uniform Crime Report data and select one offense, such as burglary, in two metropolitanareas.
Choose metropolitan areas with different data.
Write a 700- to 1,050-word paper comparing the occurrence of the offense in the selected areas. Identify the number of occurrences reported to the police for each area, and address the following questions:
· Which area had more reported incidents?
· What were the rates of the crime for each area?
· Did the rates change over time in either area?
· What factors might explain the differences in the rates?
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.