|Resource: Minnesota v. Riff court case documents, or a similar court case’s documents that you and your teammates have access to. This case must be as complex as Minnesota v. Riff and must be approved by your instructor.
Search the Internet for the Minnesota v. Riffcourt case or a similar court case. You may do a general Internet search, or you may search the following sites:
· United States Supreme Court, located athttp://www.supremecourtus.gov
· Case Law, located at http://www.case-law.us/
· FindLaw, located athttp://company.findlaw.com/
Identify and discuss the various types of written or oral communication presented in the case and the guidelines for each type of communication. Consider the prosecution, defense, witnesses, and the judge.
Write an arrest-and-incident police report using the specified guidelines and parameters for report writing as outlined in the assigned readings.
· Assume the role of the investigating officer.
· The report must be factual, accurate, objective, and complete.
· Ensure the police report is as long as necessary, concise, clear, and mechanically correct.
Format citations consistent with APA guidelines