CIS 207 Week 1 Individual: Effect of Systems on Business
Complete the following lessons in SkillSoft®:
- Microsoft Windows 8 – Configuring: Getting Started with Windows 8
- CompTIA A+ 220-801: Configurations, Displays, Connectors, and Peripherals
- CompTIA A+ 220-802: Introducing Microsoft Windows
Submit a screenshot showing your completed course under your Course Progress and Tests tab on SkillSoft®.
Identify five different IT systems that have affected business in the past few years. For each system, briefly note the following:
- The area of business it affects
- What changes the system brought to the business world
- What business processes changed because of the system
- The system’s likely future effect
Create a diagram using Microsoft® Visio® that lists the IT systems you identified.
Refer to the University of Phoenix Material: Microsoft® Visio® and Business Process Diagrams.
Recommended. SkillSoft: “Getting Started with Visio 2010” ID: mo_bvis_a01_dt_enus
In your Visio® document, use a rectangle to diagram the name of each system and the area of business it affects. Use a triangle to indicate the challenges and business process changes. Use a rounded square to list likely future affects of the system.