CPMGT 303 Week 5 Project Performance and Completion Presentation
Continue using the organization and project selected in Week 2.
Create a 7- to 10-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation on the team’s Week 2 project, including responses to the following project performance measurement and project closure items:
- Project Performance Measurement
- Explain how the project managers use earned value to monitor project performance.
- Calculate the project’s Budget At Completion (BAC).
- Explain how the Schedule and Cost Performance Indexes are calculated and are used to monitor project performance.
- Explain how agile project performance measurement differs from the traditional methods.
- Project Closure
- Describe the steps to closing a project and why they are used.
- Explain the goals of a project retrospective
Format the presentation consistent with APA guidelines.