CPMGT 303 Week 3 Project Estimating Schedule and Summary
Review the Microsoft® Project Quick Start guide.
Continue using the organization and project selected in Week 2 for this assignment.
Create the following in Microsoft® Project using the Microsoft® Project 2013 Student Desktop:
- Input the activities in Microsoft® Project needed to complete the project, linking each activity in the order that the activity can be done, regardless of any known resource constraints.
- Identify resources required to complete the project. Input these resources and each resource estimated costs into Microsoft® Project Resource Sheet. For labor this may be done with hourly rate or one-time consultant fee depending on the activity.
- Assign resources to each of the activities in Microsoft® Project.
- Estimate the time it will take each resource, to complete each activity (for example, in hours, days, or weeks) and input into Microsoft® Project.
- Use Microsoft® Project to identify the project’s critical path.
Write a 350- to 500-word summary describing the process you followed in identifying the critical path, as well as any lessons learned.
Submit your Microsoft® Project schedule and Microsoft® Word summary.