HLT-205 Week 7 Policy Interview and Analysis
Instant Download Price
Buy and Download
Identify a targeted health care system delivery component/setting/area. Conduct research to complete the following:
1. Identify at least 10 questions related to governmental policy that are critical to understanding current and future issues in specific delivery component/settings.
2. Select a delivery area expert to interview. Because many experts may have time restrictions, be sure to schedule a mutually agreeable meeting time for a face-to-face or phone interview prior to Module 7, or administer your interview questions via email.
3. Write a paper of 500-750 words that summarizes your interview findings.
4. Use at least two references.
Ensure that you cite only reliable sources and avoid unreliable sources.
Reliable sources include:
• Books from major publishers • Newspapers • Peer reviewed articles • Peer reviewed journals • PhD or MBA dissertations and research • Public library [GCU library] including Questia • Scholarly articles • Isolated studies or academic research • Professional organizations' websites • Educational institutions' websites • Government websites
Unreliable sources include:
• Wikipedia • Blogs • Forums • Self-published books • Questionable sites created by nonprofessional organizations • Sites that provide biased information
Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the GCU Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center.
This assignment uses a grading rubric. Instructors will be using the rubric to grade the assignment; therefore, students should review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the assignment criteria and expectations for successful completion of the assignment.