BUS-485 Week 4 CLC - Organizational Plan and Operational Plan for the Capstone Project - McDonald's Brand
BUS-485 Topic 4 CLC - Organizational Plan and Operational Plan for the Capstone Project - McDonald's Brand
Strategic Management - Strategic Actions: Strategy Formulation and Business-Level Strategy
Grand Canyon University
This is a Collaborative Learning Community (CLC) assignment.
Write the Organizational Plan for your organization (a minimum of 500 words). Refer to chapters 4 and 6 in the textbook for additional information.
1. Describe who will comprise your management team and what talents or skills each of the team members will bring to the organization. Include a simple organizational chart.
2. Outline a McKinsey 7-S Assessment/Model (strategy, structure, systems, shared values, style, staff, skills) as it applies to your business. Review the McKinsey 7-S Resources in the topic materials for additional information on completing this section.
3. Describe your business-level strategy (chapter 4 – cost leadership or differentiated) and explain how it fits with the corporate-level strategy (chapter 6 – low, medium, or high differentiation plus value creating, value neutral, or value reducing) for your organization.
Write the Operational Plan for your organization (a minimum of 500 words). Refer to chapter 3 and pages 88, 113, and 116 in the textbook for additional information. Address the following in the plan:
1. Describe the supply chain for your prospective organization. Where does your organization bring value in this supply chain?
2. Indentify your main partners and suppliers. What are their locations? What is your contingency plan?
3. Explain how you will optimize operational effectiveness in your organization.
Consider your operational plan from a value chain perspective and identify and discuss the primary and support activities (financial, human resources, and information systems management).
Prepare this assignment according to the APA guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.